Monday, July 20, 2009

SUBJECT PRONOUNS (page 5)

According to the contents of the dialog, students will underline the correct answers.

1. Is this the Spanish class?
a) Yes, it is.
b) No, it isn’t.

2. Is Gonzalo a student at Cecyte?
a) Yes, he is.
b) No, he isn’t.

3. Is the English class?
a) Yes, it is.
b) No, it isn’t

4. Is Manuel an assistant teacher?
a) Yes, he is.
b) No, he isn’t.

5. Is Alicia an employee at the Police Department?
a) Yes, she is.
b) No, she isn’t.

English Chart

I _______________________ I am ____________ years old.


My favorite color is _____________.


My favorite singer is _______________________________


My favorite sports are ______________________________

and _____ ____________ TV. program is ______________

My favorite pet is _________________________________

My favorite music is ___________________________

My favorite food is ____________________________

My favorite school subject is _____________________

My favorite beverage is ________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment